The TKC-BS5 series current sensor is an open loop device based on the measuring principle of the hall effect, with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit. It provides accurate electronic measurement of DC, AC or pulsed currents.
Electrical data ( Ta=25℃±5 5℃,R L =2KΩ ,C L =10000PF)
● AC variable speed drives
● Static converters for DC motor drives
● Variable speed drives
● Power supplies for welding applications
● Battery supplied applications
● Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
● Switched Mode Power Supplies(SMPS)
Mechanical dimension(for reference only)
1. All dimensions are in mm.
2. General tolerance ±1mm.
Directions for use
1、When the current will be measured goes through a sensor, the voltage will be measured at the output end.
(Note: The false wiring may result in the damage of the sensor)
2、Customs can adjust Output amplitude of the sensor by needs.
3、Custom design in the different rated input current and the output voltage are available.
● SJ 20790-2000