TBC2000LF series current sensor is a closed loop device based on the measuring principle of the hall effect and null balance method, with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit, the size of primary doesn’t affect test precision, no matter the location of primary in the hole of current sensor. It can really measure resolution 1000:1 and it uses for precision measurement of DC, AC and pulse current.
Electrical data ( Ta=25℃±5 5℃)
● AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives
● Static converters for DC motor drives
● Battery supplied applications
● Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
● Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
● Power supplies for welding applications.
M echanical dimension(for reference only)
1. All dimensions are in mm.
2. General tolerance ±1.0mm
Directions for use
1.Is will be in a forward direction when the Ip flows according to the direction of the arrowhead.
2.The primary conductor should be≤120℃.
3.The dynamic performance (di/dt and the response time) is the best when the primary hole is fully filled with the bus bar.
● SJ 20790-2000