TBC-SYH series high-precision current sensor is a closed loop device based on the measuring principle of the hall effect, with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit. It has strong anti-jamming ability and it provides accurate electronic measurement of DC, AC or pulsed currents.
Electrical data ( Ta=25℃±5 5℃,R L =2KΩ ,C L =10000PF)
● Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
● AC variable speed drives
● Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
● Electrical appliances
● Battery supplied applications
● DC motor drives
Mechanical dimension(for reference only)
1. All dimensions are in mm.
2. Secondary pin size and tolerance: width:0.5±0.1mm;thickness:0.25±0.05mm
3. General tolerance ±1mm.
Directions for use
1.When the current will be measured goes through the primary pin of a sensor, the current will be measured at the output end. (Note: The false wiring may result in the damage of the sensor).
2.Custom design in the different rated input current and the output current are available.
● SJ 20790-2000