TBC-DSR5 series multi-range current sensor is a closed loop device based on the principle of the hall effect and null balance method, it isolation between primary and secondary. It provides accurate electronic measurement of DC, AC or pulsed currents.
Electrical data ( Ta=25℃±5 5℃)
● AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives
● Static converters for DC motor drives
● Battery supplied applications
● Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
● Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
● Power supplies for welding applications
M echanical dimension(for reference only)
1. All dimensions are in mm.
2. General tolerance ±1.0mm
Directions for use
1.When the current will be measured goes through a sensor, the voltage will be measured at the output end.
(Note: The false wiring may result in the damage of the sensor).
2.Custom design in the different rated input current and the output voltage are available.
● SJ 20790-2000