TBC-A05 multi-range current sensor is a close loop device based on the measuring principle of the hall effect and null balance method, with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit .It provides accurate electronic measurement of DC, AC or pulsed currents.
● AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives
● Static converters for DC motor drives
● Variable speed drives
● Power supplies for welding applications
● Battery supplied applications
● Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
● Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
Mechanical dimension(for reference only)
Directions for use
1.When the current will be measured goes through a sensor, the current will be measured at the output end.
(Note: The false wiring may result in the damage of the sensor)
2.Custom design in the different rated input current and the output voltage are available.
● SJ 20790-2000