The TBC- BA/BS/BR series current sensor is a closed loop device based on the measuring principle of the hall effect and null balance method, with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit. It provides accurate electronic measurement of DC, AC or pulsed currents.
Electrical data ( Ta=25℃±5 5℃)
● AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives
● Static converters for DC motor drives
● Variable speed drives
● Power supplies for welding applications
● Battery supplied applications
● Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
● Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
M echanical dimension(for reference only)
1. All dimensions are in mm.
2. General tolerance ±1.0mm
Directions for use
1.When measure current flows according to the direction of the arrowhead, Output terminal gets the same phase current.
2.When the current will be measured goes through a sensor, the current will be measured at the output end.
(Note: The false wiring may result in the damage of the sensor)
3.Custom design in the different rated input current and the output current are available.
● SJ 20790-2000