TBV-LV series current mode voltage sensor is a device based on the principle of the hall effect, with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit. It provides accurate electronic measurement of DC、AC or pulsed voltage.
● Variable speed drives
● Welding machine
● Battery supplied applications
● Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
Mechanical dimension(for reference only)
Directions for us
1. Is is positive when the Ip is applied to the terminal +HT. Temperature of the primary conductor should not exceed 100℃.
2. When the voltage will be measured goes through a sensor, the current will be measured at the output end.
(Note: The false wiring may result in the damage of the sensor)
3. Custom design in the different rated input voltage and the output current are available.
● SJ 20790-2000