TBV-AS12/24 series current mode voltage sensor is a device based on the principle of the hall effect, with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit. It provides accurate electronic measurement of DC、AC or pulsed voltage.
● AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives
● Static converters for DC motor drives
● Variable speed drives
● Power supplies for welding applications
● Battery supplied applications
● Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
● Switched Mode Power Supplies(SMPS)
Mechanical dimension(for reference only)
Directions for us
1. When the current will be measured goes through a transmitter, the voltage will be measured at the output end.
(Note: The false wiring may result in the damage of the transmitter).
2. Customs can adjust Output amplitude of the transmitter by needs.
3. Custom design in the different rated input current and the output voltage are available.
● SJ 20790-2000