TBV-5 25 A
The TBV5、10/25A series current mode voltage sensor is a device based on the principle of the hall effect, with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit. It provides accurate electronic measurement of DC AC or pulsed currents.
● AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives
● Static converters for DC motor drives
● Variable speed drives
● Power supplies for welding applications
● Battery supplied applications
● Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
● Switched Mode Power Supplies(SMPS)
Mechanical dimension(for reference only)
Directions for use
1.The accuracy of sensor will be the best when the current passes through resister R1 and becomes the rated primary current, and therefore the current to be measured by sensor should comply with the primary current 10mA.
2. For example, VIN=250V:
Accuracy=±0.8%ofVIN(@Ta=+25℃) a) R1=25KΩ /10W,IP =10mA
Accuracy=±1.6%ofVIN(@Ta=+25℃) b) R1=50KΩ / 5W,IP =5mA
3.Considering resistance of primary coil (compared with R1 and temperature difference kept as low as possible) and electrical isolation within measure range (recommended), this sensor is suitable for measuring voltage.
● SJ 20790-2000