TKC-BS/BR series current transmitter is an open loop device based on the measuring principle of the hall effect,
with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit. It provides accurate electronic measurement of
AC or pulsed currents.
Electrical data( ( Ta=25℃±5 5℃)
● AC variable speed drives
● Static converters for DC motor drives
● Variable speed drives
● Power supplies for welding applications
● Battery supplied applications
● Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
● Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
Mechanical dimension(for reference only)
1. All dimensions are in mm.
2. General tolerance ±1mm.
Directions for use
1.When the current will be measured goes through a sensor ,the voltage will be measured at the output end。
(Note: The false wiring may result in the damage of the sensor).
2.Custom design in the different rated input current and the output voltage are available.
● SJ 20790-2000