TBV-ADA12/24 series hall effect voltage transmitter is the measuring principle of the hall effect, with a galvanic isolation between primary and secondary circuit. It provides accurate electronic measurement of DC, AC or pulsed currents.
Electrical data ( Ta=25℃±5 5℃)
● AC variable speed drives and servo motor drives
● Static converters for DC motor drives
● Variable speed drives
● Power supplies for welding applications
● Battery supplied applications
● Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS)
● Switched Mode Power Supplies (SMPS)
Mechanical dimension(for reference only)
1. All dimensions are in mm.
2. General tolerance ±1mm.
Directions for use
1.When the current will be measured goes through a transmitter, the current will be measured at the output end.
(Note: The false wiring may result in the damage of the transmitter).
2.Custom design in the different rated input current and the output voltage are available.
3.Custom design in the different rated input current and the output voltage are available.
● SJ 20790-2000